Tuscany Villa Rental villas
Tuscany Villa Rentals Bellorcia, Casa Ombuto and Torre del Tartufo, are all beautiful villas set in the Tuscan country side with breathtaking views. The villas are positioned on large, secluded estates and have recently been renovated to include modern comforts such as solar heated pools and hot tubs with beautiful surroundings which you can enjoy in your free time. Take a hike, book a massage or just enjoy the absolute peace and quiet. It’s the perfect place for your family reunion, wedding or with a couple of families together..
Bellorica is a breathtaking villa set in the famous Val d'Orcia which is classifies as a Unesco World Heritage site. The villa is set a hill with 360 degree views of the rolling Tuscan landscapes. It has been rennovated with impeccable taste and has a exiquisite contemporary charm. Its close to Siena, Montepulciano and Cortona.
8 bedrooms - 16 persons
Casa Ombuto is a Tuscan villa dating back originally from before 1800 and is located in a totally secluded environment situated on a hill. It offers absolute peace and quiet with spectacular views of the surrounding hills and villages. It is situated 50km south of Florence and near Poppi which is a picturesque medieval town in the heart of the Casentino valley.
8 bedrooms, 2 fold out couches and 3 loft bedrooms - 24 persons
Torre del Tartufo
Torre del Tartufo is a spectacular villa set in the hillsides close to Arezzo. It got its name from the truffle estate surrounding the villa, making it famous in the area and wonderful for seeing how truffles are found and of course how to prepare these in many wonderful dishes. The original villa dates back to before 1700 and it is suspected to have been a chapel to which pieces have been added on over the centuries as the community grew.
12 bedrooms, 4 fold out beds - 28 persons
Facilities of the Tuscany Villa Rental villas
All villas have all the facilities you need to enjoy a relaxing and luxurious Italian cooking vacation. Apart from comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms and a fully equipped professional kitchen, both villas have:
- A Swimming pool
- A Hot tub
- Free WIFI internet access
- Mountain bikes
- A Laundry room
Our villas and the environment
We are very conscious of the environment, use of natural resources and energy saving features has been taken into consideration when we renovated and improved the original villas. This is how we are managing this:
- All warm water you use comes from the solar heating on the roof of the house or solar panels on the estate.
- All the water coming out of the taps and the water in the swimming pool is from our own boreholes.
- All wood used comes from the estate gained from maintaining and cleaning out the forests without having to chop down one extra tree for this purpose.
- All garden, kitchen and wood debris is used as compost.
- The pool is heated by a solar system.
- The villa's all are heated by under floor heating, all windows have double glazing which keeps the rooms warm in the winter and this, together with the original thick wall structures and high altitude, keeps the villa cool in the summer.
- The pools all have a special Nature 2 filter system, a method designed to filter similarly to the way a river keeps itself clean and thereby dramatically reduces the amount of chlorine needed to keep the pool clean.